Join the Applause

by Kimba on June 4, 2011

in Faith and Family,sunday morning

What will you be doing at sunset on Saturday, June 25th?

Will you Join the Applause?

We try to inspire our children to learn about The Creator by marveling at the beauty of His Creation. On Saturday, June 25th, Join the Applause is encouraging everyone to find a beautiful spot and to express their appreciation and awe by applauding The Creator at sunset.

Watch this:

And go here to learn more: Join the Applause

You can sign up there, share your plans and photos, and learn more about the event!

Thanks to Stacey at 29 Lincoln Avenue for sharing about this fantastic event.

1 {oc cottage} June 4, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Awesome!

^..^
{oc cottage}´s last blog ..YOURE KILLING ME SMALLS!My ComLuv Profile

2 shana June 4, 2011 at 5:15 pm

i just heard about this for the first time yesterday. isn’t it wonderful? we’ll be on vacation in florida, so we won’t be applauding at home, but we will be applauding, that’s for sure!
blessings,
shana
shana´s last blog ..flashback fridayMy ComLuv Profile

3 Giddy June 4, 2011 at 5:25 pm

This is wonderful! We’ll celebrate my husband’s birthday AND join in the applause.

Thanks for sharing this information.

4 Jennifer June 4, 2011 at 6:40 pm

That’s awesome! Putting this on my calendar (otherwise, I will forget….)

5 Gina June 4, 2011 at 11:00 pm

I love this…one of my kids put “watch the sunset” on our summer list, this will be a perfect way to do that. Thanks for sharing!

6 Martha June 5, 2011 at 5:16 am

I am very thrilled, I have to admit, this is very exciting…
Each year, all over the world, in one intention.
this is a very special time , no dought.

If people unite for a good purpose, no matter what it is, it will work, 100%
Martha´s last blog ..5th mouse killed! What should we do!My ComLuv Profile

7 Stacey June 5, 2011 at 12:54 pm

My friend, thank you so much for sharing Join The Applause! I truly believe that this event will bring glory to God and give us a great teachable moment with our kids!

I can’t wait to see all the pictures!
Stacey´s last blog ..Join the ApplauseMy ComLuv Profile

8 janet Metzger June 5, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Oh Kimba honey…I do this every evening. I have become well known for my love of sunrises and sunsets and for thanking the one who gave them to me

;->

I love the whole idea of this…thanks for spreading the word

Janet xox

9 Heathahlee June 6, 2011 at 1:22 am

I saw one of Stacy’s tweets about it and cried when I watched the video! I can’t WAIT to do this! : )
Heathahlee´s last blog ..Wordsand GraceMy ComLuv Profile