Sunday Morning

by Kimba on April 17, 2011

in sunday morning

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

Deuteronomy 31:8

photo credit

1 Tiffany April 17, 2011 at 9:30 am

Your sunday morning posts are so encouraging…this morning’s really spoke to my heart. Have a wonderful week!

2 Jenn S. April 18, 2011 at 11:03 am

Did not have a chance to check out your Sunday Morning post yesterday, but I sure do look forward to them. Happy Monday!

3 Cindy Bailey April 19, 2011 at 11:06 pm

Your Sunday morning post is so inspiring, I look forward to reading more of them.:)

4 Crystal April 21, 2011 at 2:06 am

I love your Sunday Morning posts; I read them faithfully every week. And now I resolve to comment on them each time because they are so beautiful. They deserve a comment! And the images you pair with the scriptures are beautiful. Thank you!

5 Climbing Frames April 27, 2011 at 5:31 am

Hi,
I live in Alaska..Your posts really are interesting. It gives a feeling that life is not over and we can fight.. God is with us.. The pic posted is also very beautiful.
Cheers!!!

6 Sanya May 25, 2011 at 2:50 am

I love your Sunday morning post. Keep it coming! :)
Sanya´s last blog ..Boxer UnderwearMy ComLuv Profile

7 Keith May 27, 2011 at 2:39 am

I love nostalgic scenes like this – sunsets, nature trails, forest paths, lakes…Thank you for such a nice and nostalgic post.
Keith´s last blog ..Seamless BraMy ComLuv Profile

8 cassandralopez@rementor.com May 30, 2011 at 3:11 am

Love your Sunday Morning post. Great encouraging Bible verse!
cassandralopez@rementor.com´s last blog ..Real Estate InvestingMy ComLuv Profile

9 sandramez@premiermarketingtools.com June 1, 2011 at 3:01 am

I also like the Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.

like your article btw.
sandramez@premiermarketingtools.com´s last blog ..Google KeywordsMy ComLuv Profile