Places I Land ~ The Supersized Edition

by Kimba on April 8, 2011

in Favorite Things

I am head-over-heels in love with this amazing kitchen makeover at Dream Book Design. That incredible brick wall makes me all tingly.

Adorable wall gallery with empty frames and paper butterflies from Home… Makes me wish I had a girl!

How can you not love a girl who makes Toilet Paper Wall Art. Liz at Bon Temps Beignet is a doll.

Oh heaven! Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread from Joy the Baker.

Beautiful bathroom makeover at Welcome to Heardmont.

Oh my word. That metal wall in her son’s bedroom. Thank you Moore Minutes! You’ve inspired me!

I love Layla’s guest room so much I could just cry. The wood wall, the board and batten, the artwork. Do you think she’d let me stay there?

Such a gorgeous DIY homework station from Sit, Relax and Read.

I just recently came across this family photo gallery wall on Just Be Blogged. She’s such a talented photographer. Oh the mix of black & white and color pictures. Sigh. Love.

1 Layla April 8, 2011 at 10:14 am

Thank you Kimba!
And, yes, you’re welcome at our place ANYTIME!

:-D
Layla´s last blog ..A Small Kitchen MakeoverMy ComLuv Profile

2 adrianne@dreambookdesign April 8, 2011 at 12:25 pm

thank you so much for featuring the kitchen! we have the same feelings towards the brick wall:)
<3,
Adri

3 Dana @ Cooking at Cafe D April 8, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Wow Kimba!
That toilet paper art – who new?!
And, I really like that photo gallery wall, too!
Dana @ Cooking at Cafe D´s last blog ..Featured Artist Friday- GIVEAWAY! Rustic Easter BasketsMy ComLuv Profile

4 The Mommy Therapy April 8, 2011 at 2:55 pm

Now I just feel anxious about all the things I want to do at my house. This is a great collection of fantastic ideas. What to start with?

Love the frames with the butterflies, the photo wall, the homework station….fabulous!

Thanks for sharing.
The Mommy Therapy´s last blog ..I Might Make A Very Fine Quiche – Its a Recipe-ishMy ComLuv Profile

5 Cha Cha April 8, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Oh my, I am so honored to have my homework station listed in this group of beautiful rooms. And to think you have seen my room—wow. Thank you for making my day.

Cha Cha

6 liz @ bon temps beignet April 8, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Awww shucks. Thanks for including me with such awesome talent! You made this girl blush!

(* ‘ . ‘ *)

7 Southern Fried Gal April 10, 2011 at 12:57 pm

Great shares, Kimba. I especially love the gallery wall. I’m inspired! Hope all is well with you!
Southern Fried Gal´s last blog ..Friday Hodge PodgeMy ComLuv Profile

8 Lesley @ The Design File April 10, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Love that paper roll art. I’ve seen it before but it never ceases to make me want to try it.

Great collection of links. Thanks!
Lesley @ The Design File´s last blog ..Sunday roundup- A painted secretary &amp moreMy ComLuv Profile

9 Laura O April 17, 2011 at 9:24 am

I LOVE this! i could stay on this site forever and just read, read, read! Thank you for posting these, I’m going visiting them all right now LOL