Places I Land

by Kimba on April 29, 2011

in Favorite Things

I am complete smitten with this map room shared by Jenny at Little Green Notebook.

You MUST head over to BeachBrights to see how she turned her formal living room into a craft room. She’s a genius, no?

I have a pile of pallets in my driveway at this very moment. Don’t tell my husband, but I’m absconding with one to make me a pallet garden like this one from Life on the Balcony.

Love this stick artwork from Cleverly Inspired! I’m thinking about doing a larger version for above my bed.

I could look at this bedroom all day. It was designed by Danielle Oakey Interiors and shared at Cottage and Vine.

Emily from Remodeling this Life has the luckiest kids in the world. Check out their fab new playroom!

1 Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage April 29, 2011 at 9:59 am

A map room?? Get outta town!! You made me drool…
Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage´s last blog ..Indianapolis Colts Coat Hanger DIYMy ComLuv Profile

2 Amelia@ Wind Chimes April 29, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Converting a formal living room into a craft room – PERFECT.

What a unique way to express and highlight the living room’s accessories.
Amelia@ Wind Chimes´s last blog ..Accessorize your Living Room with Wind ChimesMy ComLuv Profile

3 Kris April 29, 2011 at 1:37 pm

LOVE that map room! Wow!! I have such a thing for old maps….
Kris´s last blog ..When All Seems LostMy ComLuv Profile

4 Emily@remodelingthislife April 29, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Kimba, thank you. I may or may not have gotten misty eyed that you shared my kids’ new favorite room in the house. I think it’s safe to say I’m a little sensitive lately :)

xo

Off to check out the others here that I haven’t visited yet.

5 Kacey April 30, 2011 at 1:49 am

Love the pallet garden idea! That is fabulous. Lots of creativity!

Kacey
Kacey´s last blog ..InspirationMy ComLuv Profile

6 Rene May 1, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Hi Kimba. What a great round up pf inspiration! I agree that Danielle did a fabulous job with her daughter’s room. Thank you for the shout-out!
Rene´s last blog ..Oh SnapMy ComLuv Profile

7 Rene May 1, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Oos! of not pf :)
Rene´s last blog ..Oh SnapMy ComLuv Profile

8 Heathahlee May 1, 2011 at 7:00 pm

LOVE that stick frame! Or is it framed sticks? Whichever, that looks great! I’ve got some sticks that would be perfect for that project. Now to find the frame…. :)
Heathahlee´s last blog ..Tornadoes and Tests- Not Necessarily in That OrderMy ComLuv Profile