Places I Land

by Kimba on April 2, 2011

in Favorite Things

And now I wish I had painted my laundry room with aqua stripes instead of just plain aqua. LOVE this makeover from Casa Greer.

Because I’m convinced that Nutella is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Thanks Bake at 350 for your Nutella-Filled Frenched Tortillas!

I’m wondering if Megan from Little Blue Prints will let me come and stay in her guest room nook? The book page wall is completely removable!

What’s on your agenda this weekend? We’re priming the basement walls. The most unsatisfyingly productive project ever.

1 Rachel April 2, 2011 at 11:37 am

I am loving stripes also!! I have a salon in my basement that I painted aqua and I ended up going back and doing light grey stripes in my bathroom and I LOVE it!! It was actually sooo easy since it was already painted aqua…I just went back and taped off for the light grey. Love the color combo. I have not posted about it yet but I do have a sneak peak post on my blog if you want to check it out! I say Go for it!!!

2 Rachel April 2, 2011 at 11:39 am

Sorry I gave you the wrong link… here is the right link :)

3 Chrissy April 2, 2011 at 12:04 pm

What lovely links! That nutella one has me drooling and wanting to rush out and get more nutella! Good luck with priming. I hate prep work, but it’s so necessary! I’m off to clean toilets. Fun, fun.
Chrissy┬┤s last blog ..My Mommy Rules- Chapter 2My ComLuv Profile

4 Kymberly April 2, 2011 at 2:46 pm

I love that laundry room with every fiber of my being. Seriously cute.

Even dirty socks would look good in there.

5 Caren April 2, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Kimba, as former educator at the Philadelphia History Museum, I must correct you because I think you’re a bit mixed up. The quote is “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” I don’t think they had Nutella in the 1700s but I bet, if they did, Ben Franklin would have loved some with his beer. ;)

6 Annie April 2, 2011 at 6:15 pm

I am finishing the gallery wall in my bedroom. I am so in love with it. My bedroom may have gone from my least favorite room to the one I love the most.

7 bridget {bake at 350} April 2, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Oh, you are so sweet! Thank you for linking up the Nutella tortillas! :)

8 lisa @thebeadgirl April 3, 2011 at 12:20 am

yes, nutella is a gift from God. I concur :)
lisa @thebeadgirl┬┤s last blog ..The Month in Review as seen from my mobile phoneMy ComLuv Profile

9 Heather April 3, 2011 at 5:34 pm

I couldn’t decide what I wanted for breakfast, now I do. Pancakes with Nutella is one of the things I can’t imagine my life without. Such breakfast always make my day !

10 katie April 3, 2011 at 9:27 pm

love that room! thanks for sharing.

11 Elsa April 4, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Thanks for the shout out :-)