Places I Land

by Kimba on February 18, 2011

in Favorite Things

I am full of randomness and such today.

I have major laundry room envy thanks to The Exchange.

Lisa Leonard’s Large Initials Necklace + Earrings. Love.

Who can resist a good DIY deer head? Not me! Thanks Hope Studios!

My new favorite band. Warning: Belly dancers, sword swallowers and funky chickens.

I never knew that these were called leaf skeletons. Now I also know how to make them thanks to The Other White House.

1 Kristen@PrettySweet February 18, 2011 at 8:40 am

Great laundry room! My husband is about to build me a wrapping station along those same lines…I’m (maybe ridiculously) excited about it!
Kristen@PrettySweet´s last blog ..Heart Day- FlowersMy ComLuv Profile

2 Cyndy@TheExchange February 18, 2011 at 8:42 am

Thank you SOOOO much Kimba for featuring my laundry/craft room revamp. I am so thrilled to see it highlighted on your fabulous blog! What a way to wake up! Thank you so much!!
Cheers!
Cyndy

3 Kimba February 18, 2011 at 8:47 am

You’re very welcome, Cyndy! It’s a fantastic makeover!

4 Marion February 18, 2011 at 9:05 am

MAJOR laundry room envy! Though even if I had that laundry room, it would only look like that for about five minutes. Sigh..

For solace, I think i’ll check out the beautiful necklace!

Happy weekend!

5 Jennifer Juniper February 18, 2011 at 9:43 am

Ha, ha! Google alerts sent me over here – thanks for the mention :)

Oh, and the IKEA frames? I think you should edit some of your own beach photos to put in them! It would be as cool as the posters yet personal. (BTW, I’m totally running to IKEA next week to buy those frames)
Jennifer Juniper´s last blog ..Urinal Dilemma – Feedback FridayMy ComLuv Profile

6 Lorie S. February 18, 2011 at 12:00 pm

I am soooooo have laundry room envy right now. I am kicking my dog out of there and making it my room again. I feel so inspired now. Off to shop!!!!

7 Sara February 18, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Love the Rev. and his BDB. They are from around here, so I’ve been a fan for quite a while. How can you NOT love it?
Sara´s last blog ..ConfessionsMy ComLuv Profile

8 Jessie February 18, 2011 at 7:09 pm

adoring the leaf skeletons I will have to jump over to see how they are made.
Jessie´s last blog ..I was born this way well sortaMy ComLuv Profile

9 Heathahlee February 18, 2011 at 8:32 pm

LOVE those leaf skeletons! I may try those! Mine will probably turn into leaf ghosts.
Heathahlee´s last blog ..Praying Scripture Over Our Boys – and a Giveaway!My ComLuv Profile

10 Heather February 18, 2011 at 9:08 pm

Such a nice treat to peak at my blog and see this. Thanks for the feature!

Heather @ The Other White House
Heather´s last blog ..A Nice TreatMy ComLuv Profile

11 Diane @ kitchen-dreams February 19, 2011 at 5:38 pm

LOVE all of the randomness. Happy to know about all of this!

12 Melanie Flinn February 20, 2011 at 12:37 pm

You’re asking the wrong person. We lived in our last house for 3 years before I got pictures up in the bedroom! Being indecisive stinks.
Melanie Flinn´s last blog ..My Favorite BreakfastMy ComLuv Profile