DIY Day ~ The Outdoor Edition!

by Kimba on July 20, 2010

in DIY Day

Post image for DIY Day ~ The Outdoor Edition!

I’m so excited to be doing a special edition of DIY Day! I’ve surely missed DIY Day these last couple of months.

We’re doing it old-school this time. No glorious prizes. Just good old-fashioned sharing and showing off! You’re here to see projects! Outdoor projects! So let’s see them!

Go grab your outdoor project post and link it up here for all to see. You know the guidelines:

1. Put a of your outdoor DIY project in the “Name” field. This helps people browse the HUGE number of projects. And you get MORE clicks!
  2. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. I HATE having to delete these. It makes me feel like a big meanie.
  3. Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.

You can use this button in your post to link back here. Just grab the code and paste it into your post.

DIY Day @ ASPTL

1 Creative Decor by Brooke July 20, 2010 at 9:13 am

This is fun to see outdoor projects for a change. I’ll be back when more have signed up to see the fun projects. Thanks for the party.
Brooke

2 Marianne@Songbird July 20, 2010 at 9:14 am

Hi Kimba,
Looks like I am the first one to comment on this post. Thank you for hosting an outdoor DIY day! It’s nice to gather her again and share some summer inspired projects. I hope you like our garden shed becomes pond project. We sure love it.

3 Liz@HoosierHomemade July 20, 2010 at 9:16 am

I’m so glad to see DIY Day back! Thanks so much for hosting!
I hope you are enjoying your summer! Ours is just flying by!
~Liz
Liz@HoosierHomemade´s last blog ..Make-Ahead Sloppy Joes and our Menu Plan My ComLuv Profile

4 Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality July 20, 2010 at 9:25 am

Fun party, Kimba! I’m so enjoying the new porch, so am sharing that today, with some new pics and updates. Hope your summer has been great so far!

5 Richella at Imparting Grace July 20, 2010 at 9:29 am

Kimba, I’ll bet your sitemeter went nuts last night and this morning! I have a feeling there were tons of bloggers (like me!) who wondered when you would be posting DIY Day.

I was so proud of you for calling an end to DIY Day. . . but I have to admit that I’ve missed it. There’s no other party like yours!

Hope you enjoy this Outdoor Edition. I am grateful that you’re having this party–you gave me real incentive to get a project done!
Richella at Imparting Grace´s last blog ..DIY Ottoman My ComLuv Profile

6 Wendy July 20, 2010 at 10:43 am

Thanks for hosting!
Wendy´s last blog ..A Recycling Box Re-Do My ComLuv Profile

7 the cape on the corner July 20, 2010 at 10:58 am

yay, glad to have you back for this outdoor party! thanks for hosting!

8 Karla @ It's The Little Things... July 20, 2010 at 11:49 am

Love the idea of themed DIY Days! And cant wait to look through all of these links! Thanks for hosting it again!! :)

~Karla @ It’s The Little Things…
Karla @ It’s The Little Things…´s last blog ..Wedding Sign 2 My ComLuv Profile

9 Amanda @ Serenity Now July 20, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Thanks for hosting, Kimba. I’ve missed DIY Day.

10 heidi @ wonder woman wannabe July 20, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Woo hoo!
Looking forward to gleaning some inspiration to do some fabulous things on the front porch of the future house we’ll be living in starting at the end of the month!

11 The Working Home Keeper July 20, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Yay DIY Day! I’m sharing my colorful container herb garden and front porch chair makeover. Thanks for hosting!

Mary Ellen
The Working Home Keeper´s last blog ..Homekeepers Journal – July 20th My ComLuv Profile

12 Traci July 20, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Thanks for hosting Kimba! I needed some inspiration! I am a little “stuck” on decorating my patio. I added my link about my stained concrete patio floor (to look like tile) to the party.
Thanks again!

13 mary July 20, 2010 at 8:06 pm

What a fun party! I am always looking for ways to spruce up the outdoors!! Thanks for letting me link up!!

bee blessed
mary

14 Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish July 20, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Love the themed DIY Day party! :) Thanks for hosting!
Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish´s last blog ..Six Ways to Transform a Yard Sale Mirror My ComLuv Profile

15 Susan July 20, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Hi Kimba,
Excited to join your DIY Outdoor party! Thanks for hosting! :-)
XO
Susan

16 Sandy July 21, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Just linked my herb trough garden up, Kimba!

Fun!

Hope your summer is going great!

Love, Sandy

17 Jen @ Jewel of the Prairie July 28, 2010 at 9:23 am

I’m totally late to the party, but you can go check out our compost bin that we built ourselves! :-)
Jen @ Jewel of the Prairie´s last blog ..Building is RottenMy ComLuv Profile