Favorite Things

by Kimba on June 11, 2010

in Favorite Things

I adore this Dino Land Suitcase from At Second Street

Lauren @ Pure Home Style took a standard shed from Lowes and turned it into the most incredible playhouse. I’m in awe.

A fun tin can flower caddy @ Under the Table and Dreaming

Beautiful office makeover @ Piney Flats Style

1 Arlene Grasman June 11, 2010 at 11:37 am

The “wall of frames” is a great idea…love it too!

2 Laurie-Jean June 11, 2010 at 11:40 am

I have a spot in my backyard that gosh, I would love to have a “shed” like the one shown!! Now, just need to get rid of a wee bit of a water problem in that area of the yard. What a fantastic idea! A great hideaway!
Laurie-Jean´s last blog ..The little office that could, but hasn’t… HELP! Please! My ComLuv Profile

3 Stephanie Lynn June 11, 2010 at 12:07 pm

Kimba, Thanks so much for including the tin caddy! I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Thanks again! Stephanie Lynn
Stephanie Lynn´s last blog ..Recycled Tin Can Flower Caddy My ComLuv Profile

4 Amber June 11, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Wow, that’s a shed?! I definitely need to click over to see more photos on that post. Love your Favorite Things links! Always great ideas and inspiration to see.

5 Lynn from For Love or Funny June 11, 2010 at 1:20 pm

It’s totally brilliant to convert a shed into a play house! Now I wish we had a shed!! :)
Lynn from For Love or Funny´s last blog ..How did my butt get so wet? My ComLuv Profile

6 Mary Lou June 11, 2010 at 10:22 pm

Some people are so creative! I love the shed playhouse.
Take care.
Mary Lou´s last blog ..PATIO POT My ComLuv Profile

7 Rochelle June 12, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Wow, that’s one cool shed-playhouse-thing!!!
Rochelle´s last blog ..Struggling My ComLuv Profile

8 grannyann June 12, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Thanks for sharing the ideas. Loved the shed make over.
grannyann´s last blog ..Ponderisms My ComLuv Profile

9 Gail Griner Golden June 13, 2010 at 9:20 am

Wonderful ideas…thanks for sharing them. I especially love the shed idea. Did you know they used to call them “follies”? Blessings, to you and I love your blog.