Favorite Things

by Kimba on April 16, 2010

in Favorite Things

Pretty Spring Pillowcases @ Our Hartbeat

I’m in love with Jessica Leigh’s kitchen @ {jessica leigh}

Did you know that Angela from The Painted House is back with a brand new blog? Girlfriend has style oozing from her every pore and she knows how to squeeze every last penny from a budget. I’m in love with the many ways she’s used subway tile in their cottage renovation.

Not Your Average Kitchen Table Redo 2
@ Starr Circus

The Beach Cottage Porch @ Frugal Farmhouse Design

How to Be a Good Blog Citizen the Lazy Way @ LindaSellers.com

Many thanks to Sweet Funky Vintage for sponsoring DIY Day this week! The winner of the $40 gift certificate is…The Cape on the Corner! Congratulations! Shoot me an email and we’ll get you set up.

1 Stephanie @ Geezees April 16, 2010 at 10:42 am

Love the painted table, we just did the same thing to our kitchen table, we love it too! :)
Stephanie @ Geezees´s last blog ..Favorite Canvas Wedding Art, Trends in fingerprints, Paint your BUM My ComLuv Profile

2 Beth April 16, 2010 at 12:16 pm

LOve this post! Thanks for sharing!!!

3 jessica leigh April 16, 2010 at 12:42 pm

i looked at my stats and i was like WOOOOAAHH.. i bet kimba mentioned me! lol!!!!

i adore you! thanks for the shout!!!!!!!!!!

4 Traci April 16, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Love all the features! Thanks for sharing.

5 agneta April 16, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Hallo, Sweden here….

I must tell you, that I love your virtual & image blog!! Amazing mix of pic’s & so much inspiration!

Regards from Agneta
agneta´s last blog ..Les Priantes My ComLuv Profile

6 Barb April 16, 2010 at 4:22 pm

I love those pillows!! Time to go to the fabric store…I’m feeling inspired…

7 angela | the painted house April 16, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Is THAT what is oozing from my pores? What a relief to know it isn’t anything worse. :)

Just got back from playing hookie with my daughter today and saw this link–THANK YOU so much for the SWEET mention! And the diagnosis–ha! Sorry, just cracking myself up.

Have a relaxing weekend, girl! Party like it’s 1998–sorry, that cracked me up, too.

8 JJ April 17, 2010 at 6:48 pm

I totally dig that table! I need to redo my kitchen table…I love that shiny black. I wonder if I can find a shiny black and polyurethane the ever living crap out of it and have it stand up to the 4 kids eating all their meals on it. hmmmm.

by the way I love the way the little ASPTL house pops up under your tabs when the cursor is on them :) love it! Have a great Saturday!
JJ´s last blog ..A Giveaway a year in the making!!! My ComLuv Profile

9 Beq April 17, 2010 at 11:15 pm

I really love the spring cushions…. really fun!!!

Ta’

Beq
Beq´s last blog ..The Blue Gown!!! My ComLuv Profile

10 annalea @ our hartbeat April 17, 2010 at 11:51 pm

well thank you so much for including my spring pillows in your favorite things!
annalea @ our hartbeat´s last blog ..week redeemed My ComLuv Profile

11 Removalists Australia April 19, 2010 at 3:18 am

The table is beautiful. I love its simplicity.