Favorite Things

Post image for Favorite Things

Make Your Own Chippy Ball Finial @ Sweet Something Designs

walnut & ivory easy tips

8 Easy Tips to Improve a Room @ Walnut & Ivory

our suburban cottage 5 easy ways

5 Easy Ways to Bring Spring into Your Home @ Our Suburban Cottage

thrify and chic ceiling medalion

DIY Ceiling Medallion @ Thrifty and Chic

transforming home grasscloth update

$5 Kitchen Update with Grasscloth Wallpaper @ Transforming Home

U Turn Days @ The Gypsy Mama
~ This post touched my heart more than any other this week. I’ve had a few U Turn Days lately and I’ll bet you can relate.

And a HUGE thank you to my top referrers for March. THANK YOU!

1. Thrifty Decor Chick
  2. Centsational Girl
  3. Org Junkie
  4. The Inspired Room
  5. Beneath My Heart
  6. Infarrantly Creative
  7. Reinvented
  8. Buzzings of a Queen Bee
  9. Reluctant Entertainer
  10. The Shabby Nest

1 Amanda @ Serenity Now April 10, 2010 at 9:16 am

I need to read about the U-turn Days pronto!! :)
Amanda @ Serenity Now´s last blog ..Vintage Inspired Hair Flower Tutorial My ComLuv Profile

2 Jennifer Juniper April 10, 2010 at 9:23 am

Gypsy mama put me back on track. I really love that post and I’m so glad you linked it :)
Jennifer Juniper´s last blog ..Saturday Wrap Up My ComLuv Profile

3 Melanie April 10, 2010 at 9:38 am

The grasscloth wallpaper was a great idea.
Melanie´s last blog ..I won! My ComLuv Profile

4 Danielle @ Transforming Home April 10, 2010 at 9:44 am

Hey! That’s my kitchen! Thanks so much for the mention….

Have a great weekend.

Danielle
Danielle @ Transforming Home´s last blog ..The twins’ room reveal….. My ComLuv Profile

5 Lisa-Jo @thegypsymama April 10, 2010 at 10:16 am

Getting props like that from you, Kimba, really does feel like a big warm hug! Thank you so much for making my Saturday!

~Lisa-Jo

6 jeana April 10, 2010 at 10:33 am

Loved all of the ideas! The kitchen looked great.
jeana´s last blog ..Spring Mantel My ComLuv Profile

7 Kate at Centsational Girl April 10, 2010 at 12:36 pm

These are fabulous links, thanks so much ! You always have the best roundups and I love to meet new bloggers ! Proud to make your ‘list’ – :-) Have a lovely weekend !
Kate at Centsational Girl´s last blog ..Turquoise Girl’s Room: Project Breakdown My ComLuv Profile

8 Traci April 10, 2010 at 1:33 pm

Kimba,
Couldn’t believe I made your list! I am so happy. :0)
Traci
Traci´s last blog ..Winner of Vintage Pearl Giveaway! My ComLuv Profile

9 Fawn April 10, 2010 at 1:42 pm

It is hard to get to all of the links so thanks for sharing a couple I didn’t get a chance to see.
Fawn´s last blog ..How To Organize Blog Parties My ComLuv Profile

10 Traci April 10, 2010 at 3:01 pm

gorg!
Traci´s last blog ..Don’t Be Scared – Cleaning Is Fun! My ComLuv Profile

11 Melanie Redd April 10, 2010 at 3:50 pm

Kimba,

I really like the bring spring in – pots and flowers. Fun and very colorful…

Thanks for sharing…

Blessings,
Melanie

12 Samantha April 11, 2010 at 4:16 am

Thanks for including me in your list!!
Samantha´s last blog ..Before & After: Guest Room! My ComLuv Profile

13 Kimm at REINVENTED April 11, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Why, you’re welcome, sweet friend, there’s no one else I’d rather be a top refererererer for!
Great links!
Kimm at REINVENTED´s last blog ..My Mantle’s At A Party My ComLuv Profile

14 Org Junkie April 16, 2010 at 5:19 pm

I have no idea why but it just tickles me to know I’m a top referrer on someone’s site. Love that and love your site!