Welcome to DIY Day! Are you ready to share your latest project and maybe win a fabulous prize?
This week, we have a fabulous prize that’s going to make your mouth water! And you DON’T have to link up to win! So make sure you read the “How to win” section!
Today’s prize is coming to us from my friend, Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam. If you know Jen, then you know that she is the Queen of Frugal Living…and with 5 kids to feed, she’s become an expert at feeding them well on a tight budget.
For several years, Jen has been a distributor for Homemade Gourmet. In her own words, “After years of staring in the fridge with everyone asking “what’s for dinner,” I have found the answer! 4 MEALS IN 4 MINUTES.” The prep work for these meals is lightning fast. Then they go into your freezer for you to grill, bake or slow cook any day of the week!
One of Jen’s passions is showing you how to get a delicious, healthy dinner on the table fast, so you can have more time to share with your family. Jen has a great vlog on her blog (say that 5x fast) that will get you thinking about easy ways to meal plan.
I know that Jen would never claim to have all together, but she inspires me to be more purposeful in my homemaking and in how I spend the time with my family. And dinnertime is one of the most important times of the day. So I’m thrilled that Jen is offering a Homemade Gourmet assortment that includes 4 meal mixes, a side dish mix and a dessert! YUM!
Each recipe mix comes with a recipe plan and shopping list. It couldn’t be easier! The meals, sides, desserts, and appetizers can be whipped up in minutes and are DELISH!
So how can you win? There are a couple of ways…
- Visit this post at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for some quick mealtime ideas, then come back here and leave me a comment telling me which meal on her menu sounds delish to you.
- Link up a post to DIY Day!
Easy, right? And you can do both for 2 entries!
Now let’s see those projects! Please…
- Include a description of your DIY project when you link up . This helps people browse the HUGE number of projects. And you get MORE clicks!
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. I HATE having to delete these. It makes me feel like a big meanie.
- Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.