Welcome to DIY Day! Are you ready to share your latest project?
If you’re new here, every Tuesday we get together to share our newest DIY projects. I’m really flexible about what constitutes a DIY project. A furniture makeover, an outdoor project, a fabulous craft, some new artwork…maybe a great recipe?
And we have another fantastic prize this week! The family design team from Quality Custom Designs makes gorgeous custom window treatments. Their roman shades, valances and drapery panels are made from fabric that you select and they’re custom sized to your windows.
These talented gals are offering up a custom roman shade to one lucky winner this week (maximum size 45″ wide x 72 long). You can choose from the fabrics that they have listed in their shop or you can send them a fabric that you choose yourself.
I’m wild about roman shades, but I can’t imagine trying to make them myself. And when I priced out custom shades, they were crazy expensive. Quality Custom Designs can make you a custom roman shade for $59.99 if you provide the fabric. I think that’s super reasonable.
Here’s how the process works:
- You send your window measurments and a description of what you want.
- They tell you how much fabric you need and create a listing for you in their etsy shop.
- You send them your fabric (or have it shipped there if you order online).
- They make your custom window treatments and ship them directly to you.
So how can you win? Easy! Just link up a post to DIY Day this week and you’re entered!
Now let’s see those projects! Please…
- Include a description of your DIY project when you link up . This helps people browse the HUGE number of projects. And you get MORE clicks!
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. I HATE having to delete these. It makes me feel like a big meanie.
- Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.