This giveaway is now closed. You can see our winners here!
Welcome to DIY Day with My Design Guide! Today we have a 11 (Yes, ELEVEN!) fantastic prizes from My Design Guide and you DON’T have to link up a post to win!
My Design Guide is the brainchild of Champe Granger and Roger Bouchard. They are experienced home renovators who LOVE a good bargain (my kind of people!). They created My Design Guide for people who want real, professional, custom interior design, but don’t want to pay a lot for it.
My Design Guide offers online design consultations for simple things like paint selection and window treatment recommendations, all the way up to complete custom room designs! They can help you with your project whether it’s big or small.
Their design consultations include gorgeous 3D pictures that show what their recommendations will look like in your room. Here’s one of my favorites:
Family Room Before
One of the things I love best about My Design Guide is that their designs are based on products from affordable stores that we all know…Target, Ballard Designs, Pier 1, Walmart, Overstock.com and others. At the end of your consultation, you’ll receive a shopping list with every suggested item on it. It will contain prices and links to the stores where you can find the products.
And even if you can’t afford the specific item that they suggest, you can use it as inspiration to do it yourself or find something similar at a thrift store.
I know you’re all itching to hear about the prizes! There are 11 (yes, ELEVEN!) of them! 10 lucky winners will receive a $50 gift certificate to My Design Guide. That would get you a Quick Room Fix, a Bathroom Redecoration, a Paint Selection, or you can upgrade to a larger package.
Five (5) winners will be chosen from the comments section and five (5) will be chosen from those who link up a post to DIY Day!
And the GRAND PRIZE of a complete custom 3d room design (that’s a $249 value!!!) will be randomly chosen from all the linker-uppers and the comments! Anyone can win!!!!
So how can you win?
- Link up a post to DIY Day this week.
- Leave a comment on this post telling us what room could use a little help from My Design Guide.
- Visit the My Design Guide Gallery then come back and leave another comment telling us which design you really love.
Now let’s see YOUR projects! Please…
- Include a short description of your DIY project in parenthesis after the name of your blog. This helps people browse the HUGE number of projects. And you get MORE clicks!
- Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. I HATE having to delete these. It makes me feel like a big meanie.
- Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.