DIY Day!

by Kimba on December 28, 2009

in DIY Day

Post image for DIY Day!

Welcome to DIY Day! Are you ready to share your latest project?

If you’re new here, every Tuesday we get together to share our newest DIY projects. I’m really flexible about what constitutes a DIY project. A furniture makeover, an outdoor project, a holiday craft, some new artwork…maybe a great recipe?

Last week, I told you that there would be a couple of little prizes directly from me. The winners are: Sunny Side Up DIY Crafts and Tutorials and Inspiration Nation. Send me an email with your mailing address and I’ll get a little belated Christmas gift in the mail to you.

If any of you managed to do any projects with Christmas going on, I’ll be so impressed. So let’s see ‘em if you got ‘em! A couple of things to make it run smoothly…

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. I HATE having to delete these. It makes me feel like a big meanie.
  2. Include a short description of your DIY project in parenthesis after the name of your blog. This helps people browse the HUGE number of projects. And you get MORE clicks!
  3. Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.

1 Lisa December 28, 2009 at 9:55 pm

Thank you for hosting this day! I always look forward to it!

2 Amanda @ Serenity Now December 28, 2009 at 9:56 pm

Thank you, sweet Kimba, for hosting! I have to have my DIY fix….love seeing what everyone is up to. I posted a project that I made for a Christmas gift, but it can easily be changed to fit other themes and seasons. :)

3 Gina @ The Shabby Chic Cottage December 28, 2009 at 10:36 pm

Thanks for hosting! Yeah, we’re crazy, but it’s oh so fun!

4 Jen December 28, 2009 at 10:55 pm

Well, I wouldn’t have a project were it not for my mother’s birthday — otherwise I would be taking this week off. :)

Thanks again for having DIY day. I love, love, love this party!

5 Lynette December 29, 2009 at 8:34 am

I’m participating for the first time – couldn’t resist showing my Happy New Year Banner!

Thanks for hosting this and hope to join in many more times this year!

Happy New Year to you and your’s!

6 Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality December 29, 2009 at 9:17 am

Hey, Kimba! I did my project before Christmas, but didn’t get around to sharing it, so this was the perfect time. Hope your Christmas was wonderful and you have a very Happy New Year. I’ll be seeing you soon!

7 The Working Home Keeper December 29, 2009 at 10:55 am

Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!

8 Liz@HoosierHomemade December 29, 2009 at 11:43 am

Thanks so much for hosting! I just love linking up and visiting others.
~Liz

9 Kim December 29, 2009 at 9:35 pm

You have been given an award over at seven thirty three – - – a creative blog!

10 Christy B. December 30, 2009 at 5:02 pm

This is great! I’ll be back here next Tuesday (I hope) with my just finished DIY. Found some great blogs through your buddy Mr. Linky, too.

11 gail December 30, 2009 at 5:35 pm

Kimba… can I just tell you how much I love this party?! One of my favorite things about this, particularly today… is that it is NOT heavy with pictures. I have a particular way that I view these parties. I put your site in a new window, then click and open about 5 tabs at a time. Some parties have many large pictures, and it drags my puter down! It uses lots of memory just having one tab open. Thanks for hosting this party! you already know I think you Rock! :)
Happy New Year!
gail
ps did you get my e-mail thanking you for my wonderful surprise? ;)

12 Becky December 30, 2009 at 9:49 pm

Kimba–I love DIY day. i have spent more time than I care to admit over the break looking at old ones (I was over Christmas ideas!). I posted a PB inspired idea this time and realized how many of us do get inspiration from them. I’d love to send them here some day to check out all of the knock-offs :) !

13 Stephanie December 31, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Thanks for hosting! I’m late to the party =) Happy New Year!!

{ 8 trackbacks }