DIY Day!

by Kimba on December 21, 2009

in DIY Day

DIY day at A Soft Place to Land

Welcome to DIY Day! Are you ready to share your latest project?

If you’re new here, every Tuesday we get together to share our newest DIY projects. I’m really flexible about what constitutes a DIY project. A furniture makeover, an outdoor project, a holiday craft, some new artwork…maybe a great recipe?

There’s no huge prize this week, just a little something from me. Later this week, I’ll pick a couple winners and you’ll receive a little package directly from me. Nothing huge, just a little “Belated Merry Christmas”. I can’t even tell you what it will be yet…because I don’t know. But I can promise that it won’t be a fruitcake.

Now let’s see those projects! Please, please, please…

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog. I HATE having to delete these. It makes me feel like a big meanie.
  2. Include a short description of your DIY project in parenthesis after the name of your blog. This helps people browse the HUGE number of projects. And you get MORE clicks!
  3. Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.

1 Amanda @ Serenity Now December 21, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Thank you for hosting during this busy week, Kimba. :) I hope you all have a very Merry (and fruitcake-less) Christmas. :)

2 Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions December 21, 2009 at 10:04 pm

Thanks for hosting, Kimba! Have a very Merry Christmas!

3 Anne December 21, 2009 at 10:10 pm

Okay, so these aren’t necessarily my projects this week, but I love them too much not to share!

4 Kelleigh @ Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs December 21, 2009 at 10:29 pm

I’ve got two for you this week, Kimba!! I’m so excited to show off a little!! LOL!

5 Darlene December 21, 2009 at 11:03 pm

This is the first time I have linked up to DIY day. We made some crafts for a school project and I’m letting my daughter Lexi, show them off. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!♥

6 Darlene December 21, 2009 at 11:08 pm

Shoot, I didn’t read all of the directions. We made bracelets, salt dough ornies, and locker magnets. If you delete me, I’ll link up again. It wouldn’t let me re-do it.

7 Leanne December 21, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Thanks for hosting again. I love this party. I would love to win a little late Christmas surprise too. hint, hint!

8 Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality December 21, 2009 at 11:16 pm

OK, remember that moss I told you I dug up…wreaths made to prove it! :) Congrats on the Blissdom speaking, that will be fun to hear. Can’t wait!

9 Lisa December 22, 2009 at 12:42 am

I hope you have a happy, happy Christmas! I always look forward to DIY Day! Thank you for hosting it on such a busy week!

10 Funky Junk Interiors December 22, 2009 at 3:23 am

Thanks again for the party, Kimba! Can’t wait to see what everyone’s up to this week!

And I still don’t know where I found the time for the photo shoot I just got done. I think they take longer than the actual decorating! :)

Donna

11 Abbie December 22, 2009 at 9:02 am

Thanks again for hosting this, Kimba! I know I enjoy the outlet for sharing my latest projects and it’s a good motivator to get things done!

12 jeanne December 22, 2009 at 9:05 am

Dear Kimba, this DIY post is awesome. The best idea ever. I love it.

May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!
Christmas love, Jeanne

13 Troy @ I refuse To Recede December 22, 2009 at 10:02 am

It’s probably a little late to make one for this year, unless you are highly energetic and motivated, but I posted the deatils of my homemade Christmas tree stand.

Thanks for hosting this party Kimba, and have a great Christmas!

Troy

14 Barbara Jean December 22, 2009 at 10:48 am

Good morning and Merry Christmas Blessings to you.

I’ve linked up, and sure do appreciate and enjoy you hosting this event.

blessings

barbara jean

15 Linda December 22, 2009 at 11:12 am

This is my first DIY day link up!! Yay! Thanks for hosting, looking forward to seeing what others have been working on!

16 Gina December 22, 2009 at 12:12 pm

Nothing to link up today, but I always love all the cool projects every one has been doing! Thanks for hosting Kimba!

17 The Working Home Keeper December 22, 2009 at 1:10 pm

My first time linking up to DIY Day! I love looking at all the project ideas, so I finally decided to join in. Thanks for hosting!

Merry Christmas!

Mary Ellen

18 Rocio @ Casa Haus December 22, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Hi Kimba! Thanks again for hosting this party; hope you like my recipe! Happy holidays!

19 Cyndi December 22, 2009 at 5:34 pm

Thanks for hosting DIY. Love it ad love getting new ideas!

{ 9 trackbacks }