It’s my favorite day of the week…DIY Day on ASPTL! DIY Day is all about you. Link up your DIY home projects, makeovers, crafts…even a great recipe counts as DIY, in my opinion.
We have another prize this week! Two of my favorite girls, Megan and Lori, from Whiteflower Farmhouse are offering this beautiful collection of summer goodies for your home. How cute is that beach sign painted on a fence picket? You can find all of this in their shop.
Their Long Island based shop is full of vintage finds, refurbished items and beautiful things with up-to-date, simple country style. I love the grainsack pillows, vintage sap buckets and to-die-for locker baskets. Check out their shop to see what’s available now. You can email or call (contact info is on their site), if you find something that you can’t live without. And you probably will.
Let’s get to the linking! The Whiteflower Farmhouse girls are going to pick their favorite post as the winner!
If you want to use the pretty DIY Day button, you can grab it over in my far-right column. Here’s the rules…
- Add a permalink to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
- Include a short description of your DIY project in parenthesis after the name of your blog. For example, Raising Two Boys (creating padded bedroom walls).
- Link to this party from your post so everyone can get in on the fun.
- Visit, visit, visit and comment, comment, comment!
- Double-check to make sure your link works and goes to the right page so it doesn’t get deleted! If you come back and see that your link is gone, re-read these rules and try again. No worries!